Friday, October 16, 2009

Forensic anthropology conclusion

Conclusion

It was the middle of the night and Joanna sat on her bed with her ankle still wrapped
and found John's number on her contact list then pressed the call button. John was startled awake by the sound of his cell phone ringing.

“Hi.” Joanna said and smiled at the sound of John's voice saying her name.

“Are you ok, did something happen” did you fall?” John asked

“No, No I’m fine, I was just sitting on my bed and needed to tell you something”

“What?” John said. He was happy to hear Joanna's voice.

“I’m falling in love with you and I’m tired of hiding al the time”

“I understand but It’s difficult” John replied and leaned back against his pillow, “I miss you. I wish I was there with you”

“What would you do?”

“You would never need crutches anymore. I would carry you everywhere and I'd kiss you senseless” John's voice made Joanna's body hotter.

The blonde closed her eyes and slid one of her hands up her shirt, caressing between her breasts.

“Did you take off the air cast when you got home?” He asked

“No, I feel safe when it’s protecting my ankle”

“I would slowly undo the ace bandages and the air cast. Careful not to hurt you, I would then kiss every inch of your lower leg, ankle and foot. Take off the bandages now and the air cast”

“Sure but why?” Joanna begged, “Don't stop.” Waiting to hear more she took off her pyjama and then slowly took of the bandages off her injured ankle.

“Just imagine Joanna your fingers are my lips…sliding all over the damaged ankle and foot” he said almost moaning.

“I would sit on a chair in front of you and put your left leg on my shoulder.”
John continued the fantasy but Joanna started to wonder if his fantasy somehow wasn’t connected to her accident.

“Then I would lick your toes and up your sprained ankle, tasting how sore you are
with my lips and my tongue on your sprained ankle” He heard Joanna's breathing deeper and faster than normal.

“Are you wet right now? Is your ankle sore?”

“Yes to both questions.” Joanna whispered and slid her hand down and as she touched herself she imagined being on a table with john’s face between her legs.

“I want you, John.”

“I want you too so bad dear” He closed his eyes and remembered every detail of Joanna’s body, the softness of her skin, the curves of her breasts and the heat.

“I want to be inside of you right now, my hard cock going deeper and deeper inside you. Put one hand on your bad ankle and the other deep inside you Joanna…trust me”

“John.” Joanna said and moved two of her fingers inside herself and started to slowly rub and twist her injured ankle while looking at her crutches leaning against the wall.

“I'm so wet for you, baby. You make me so hot.”

She moved her fingers faster inside her and carefully still played with her sore ankle

“Tell me more.”

“Don’t be mad Joanna but I would never want you in any pain but to see you the last 3 months on crutches everyday has been so difficult for me”

He heard Joanna moaning and continued,

“You on crutches with your bandaged ankle look so sexy. Long legs. Firm breast…How can I resist you? I’m so hard right now”

“Oh God .” Joanna gasped as her body responded to John's words with a hard
orgasm.

“You make me feel so good.” As her breathing slowly returned back to normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day while at the office, Joanna looked so happy. She knew that John loved to see her on crutches and was even turned on but would never want to see her in pain.

“Joanna, can I have a word with you?” John asked

John glanced back at Joanna and smiled at her before she walked away. Joanna standing on her crutches smiled back and kept her eyes on John.

“Sure.” She said not sure what was going one.

“Here?”

“No. My office please.” John answered

“Let’s take the stairs if that’s ok with you” Joanna added

He was following her and getting quit a show. She was swinging her hips and made sure that her knee was bent to give him the perfect view of her injured ankle and foot and just the way she leaned on her crutches.

Standing in mid floor John put his arms around the smart and sexy blonde standing in front of him. Everyday they were together he fell more in love with the woman in his arms.

It made him happy to know Joanna felt the same way.

The long kiss and their bodies against each other made John want to take her on the spot but he knew better.

Joanna closed her eyes and felt his hand on her injured ankle. He was taking off the bandages and air-cast.

“I love it.” She whispered

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment