Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Giving a hand part 2

Part 2

“I’m a Broadway dancer and during rehearsal I broke my fibula,” she explained

Now I was daydreaming between her on crutches with a cast and this cute woman dancing around wearing heels. Just like she was reading my mind she said.

“I love heels, I feel like a different person dancing while wearing them. Dancing night after night wearing 3 inch heels will cause some problems and lots of broken ankles. In my case it was the fibula that gave”

“Wow I’m so sorry that must have been real painful” I said

“Yes it was, this is where the fracture occurred” She showed me sliding her cast even closer to my leg. She really was flexible and her legs…wow.

I turned into her driveway while she answered her phone. After a quick conversation she turned to look at me.

“It's all worked out, my brother called and said he and a friend have gone to pick
up the car. They'll pull it back to a shop here in town. Sooo everything is cool.” As she delivered the last part of her message her eyes searched mine. Mine were desperately trying not to look at her legs and the cast.

I nodded, gazing back at her. Her eyes were beautiful, they glistened. Slowly and without loosing eye contact, her slight body crawled across the seat and propped itself just above my chest, not touching.

It felt like a sweet tease. Nothing touching and yet so close. One of her hands was on the door armrest and the other one was on the back of the seat for support since she didn’t want to step on her broken leg.

The rest of her body extended across the seat. Not the sexiest pose and yet coming from her it was magical to me.

“I want to thank you for seeing me home,” she said, there was a slight smile on
her lips and I could feel her fresh breath as she spoke.

Our faces were three inches apart. She moved her cast and I heard a slight moan.

She closed the gap between us to give me a kiss on the lips while shifting her
weight to move away. There was full open-lips kiss that lasted forever and was so nice.

“I don’t usually kiss man I don’t know, I’m sorry” she said

“Let me help you out” I said, before walking around the truck.

She leaned on me while sliding out of my truck, standing on her left foot. Then in a matter of seconds she had the backpack in position and the crutches ready.

I couldn't resist feeling lucky to be with this woman right now. For years I dreamed of exactly that, helping a sexy woman on crutches. We then looked at one another, smiling. She took 2 steps forward on her crutches until her right knee was against my leg.

She kissed me again while standing on her crutches. She looked so desirable that I felt like taking her right there…maybe even forcefully…if she agreed.

I know that phrase doesn’t make any sense but I’m sure that the female readers will understand what I mean by that.

I watched her move ahead of me on her crutches with her knee bent and the beautiful red cast protecting her broken bone. Her tight ass bounces along in front of me.

Once inside the apartment and it was both simple/ practical but with a personal touch. She then asked me to get 2 beers from the fridge. She sat on the couch and with her broken leg on the table I couldn’t resist.

“Nice toe nail…It looks good with your cast” I said.

“Since I broke my leg and even before I was well aware of men and women staring at my legs and feet. Now that I’m in a cast they often stare at the toes at the end of the cast”

“I can understand why they are looking…you have very sexy legs”

‘Thank you” She said staring at me.

“Can I ask you a favour?”

“Sure, anything” I said and the moment I did I remember what happened with Julia when I said that but that’s for another story.

“I need your help; can you take off my running shoe please? My arm are kissing me from all that crutching around today” Annie's voice purred seductively as she knew how I felt.

I was so afraid of the obvious reaction down between my legs, I kneeled in front of her and obliged. I began unlacing her shoe when she moved her cast slightly touching my erection.

“Oh, myyyyyyyyyyy” Was all I said

Part 3

1 comment:

  1. Oh very nice Paige...I need you to explain something to me...

    --Alex

    ReplyDelete