Monday, October 12, 2009

Office distraction conclusion

The pain she felt when rubbing her cast made her breath little moaning sounds. She was driving him crazy and his pants were proving to be far too confining.

The delightful skirt she was currently wearing clung in all the right places. He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh and felt her shiver. Without warning he pull her off the desk and force her to stand on her one god leg.

A finger from his left hand went inside of her, sliding it rhythmically in and out until she was moaning and o so close of simply cumming.

“Oh please sir…help me, I can’t put any weight on my cast, the broken bones can’t take any weight at all” She moaned quietly.

“Tell me what you want and I will give you back your crutches Christine,”

“I- I want, please...” She panted while standing on her broken leg. He introduced another finger and she whimpered.

“Christine how can you stand on your cast…your broken leg…”

“It’s your wife, she wanted to know if you were cheating on her. She told me about your attraction to woman wearing cast” she whispered

He wasted no time. He entered her in one thrust. Pushing her farther onto the desk with every solid thrust of his hips.

He almost came when she panted

“Got you, next time change the password more often” into his ear.

A soft knock startled him out of his thoughts.


“come in” in the general direction of the door.

Much to his surprise Christine came in on crutches. Her right leg was in a full cast. Purple cast bent at the knee.

“Are you ok?” She asked while standing on her crutches.

He was genuinely surprised and confused. When he had stared at her broken leg just long enough to make her slightly uncomfortable, she smiled again and added,

“Well, see you tonight, my place at 9:00pm ” before turning and exiting as gracefully as she had entered on her crutches she turned around.

“You owe me big time Lance…After you breaking my leg you are mine...lover.”


The end


Let me know what you think of my first story...I love positif and negatif comments

2 comments:

  1. wonderful story I love it! I really like the detail you put in like you've lived it before?...hmmm.

    Please keep it up!

    --Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good, please write some more

    ReplyDelete