Thursday, October 22, 2009

Giving a hand part 3

Hello

I will be on holiday and away from any computers from the 23 to November1. I hope you enjoyed the little stories so far and look forward to post more in the fure.

Paige




Part 3


Her left foot was long and narrow for such a small woman; her toenails weren’t painted. I felt so close to her and yet I didn’t even know her first name. Her uncovered foot looked so fragile compared to the other one protected in by the cast.

I don’t know what made me ask her but I felt like I was in need to get close to her real, real fast.

“You have such nice toenails, can I paint them?” I said while leaning over to touch the cast. For some reasons I felt like she was expecting me to do that.

“That would be nice, especially my poor toes trapped in the cast” she purred, leaning forward to run her fingers through my hair. It was like electricity transferring from her fingers to my body and back to her broken leg.

“First …” She was pushing me down…for me to lie down with her overlooking me.

I lay on my back on the floor, sexually aroused by this woman like never before. Everything she did or say turned me on so much.

She joined me on the floor, I felt her breast against my chest, her red cast sliding up and down my le as our lips came together in a long passionate kiss.
“Humm, I can feel your hard cock almost throbbing for attention” She said looking at me while her hard nipples left so much to my imagination.

“I don’t know how much more of this I can take. You have me on cloud nine” I said almost moaning. The more she rubbed her broken leg against me the harder I get

“You like to feel my nipples against you don’t you?” she asked, her voice dripping with seduction as her body pressed into mine.

“Oh yes I do while my hand grabbed her cast and pulled it even higher, almost between my legs”

“Oh please, let me caress your hard cock with my toes at the end of my cast”

I pushed her broken leg against my hard cock. I loved it but then we both heard a car pulled into the driveway.

“Oh God, help me up please” She asked and with my help she was back up on her left foot and positioning her crutches.

She went to her bedroom and was soon back, looking has radiant has before. She was in perfect control on her crutches.

“This is my brother Steve.”

We shook hands and he told us that everything was going to be fine with the
car; it had been towed to a nearby garage.

“Did I interrupt anything?” He asked looking at both of us.

“No, not at all, would you like a drink” She said smiling at him.

“No I need to go. I wanted to tell you about the car. See you later and nice meeting you”

“Same to you” I said looking like the cat that ate the mouse.

After the brother left the house, I sat and she came on her crutches and sat on my lap with her broken leg on the couch.

“Do you have a cast fetish?” She asked me

“You are so sexy, beautiful, sensual and hot. That you have a cast is just an extra attraction my dear” I said while sliding my fingers against her cast.

She reddened, not quite knowing what to say.

“OK let’s continue where we stop”

This was still too perfect to be possible. To be so close to her red cast and everything else she was offering. I kissed her again and in seconds she had my pants undone.

“I’m so ready. Have you ever had sex with a dancer?” She said while her hand was sliding up and down my hard shaft. She sure knew how to give a hand...

The end

1 comment: